Seeds for The Future program:
The Seeds for the Future program is a flagship CSR program of Huawei globally. This year, Huawei Mauritius will offer the
opportunity to the outstanding students to have a 5-day study trip in one of our Huawei Office abroad. The selected students should be on their third or fourth year of study.
This program will consist of 3 hours of mandatory pre-recorded courses + 15 hours of live-stream courses + “Tech4Good”
Group Project, access to all elective courses and leadership practice throughout the program. Upon completion of the online program, the students will have the chance of being offered an internship within the company
• Third/Fourth year students with Engineering background.
• Good academic performance
• Have a strong interest in telecommunications and technology field
• Team player with a high sense of dedication
• Interest in an international work environment
If you would like to apply and join the Seeds for the Future program, complete the survey by scanning the QR code and
kindly send us your application to the email below: TalentMauritius@Huawei.com or contact on: +230 55008788.
Your Application should include:
• Your Curriculum Vitae and academic transcripts (SC, HSC, and University).
• Motivation letter including a brief introduction of yourself and your interest in working in the ICT industry.
• Why you should be selected.
Application Closing date: 10th of September 2022
Huawei Technologies (Mauritius) Co Ltd is inviting students to participate in the Seeds for the Future Online Program 2022