We are always eager to know what the celebrities are up to. Their shoes, wardrobe and accessories are everyone’s wonder. But what do they carry with them all the time? Apart from the usual phones, chargers, backups and purses, we often spot actresses with large tote bags or actors at the airport with duffel bags. Here is a list that will make you wonder what a bag can actually carry.
- Most Bollywood celebrities prefer to take a separate big bag of stuffs as they are constantly on the move. Some celebs like Alia Bhatt, Shah Rukh Khan and Sonam Kapoor love to read while they travel thus they carry their latest reads in their bags.
- Every actress admits to be carrying a special mini makeup kit in their handbags for last minute touch ups. These kits include wet tissues, face makeup, eyeliners, lip liners, lip stick, lip gloss and toners. The men prefer to carry sets of shades everywhere they go.
- Some Bollywood celebrities love to carry their music along when they travel. This includes booming earphones that have been quite a trend setter lately.
- Actresses like Sonam and Alia admit to even carry some jewellery backup in case of emergency.
- Sunny Leone was the latest celeb to reveal that she carries an idol of Lord Ganesha and a lucky coin wherever she goes. This trend is also followed by actress Vidya Balan.
- Priyanka Chopra admitted that she needs to carry some kind of energy bar or quick snacks when she is on her shoots to avoid the junk food cravings.
- Actresses also carry their emergency medical kit and vitamins everywhere.
- Celebrities like Jacqueline and Ileana D Cruz say that they love to carry a dictionary of local dialect wherever they travel.
Anushka Sharma and Sunny Leone reveal what’s inside their bags:
Amazingly these Bollywood celebrities are constantly on the move and they do seem to carry their worlds in a bag. Their bags are surely their lifelines and they simply cannot do without them.
More from Bollywood News & Gossips
Actress Esha Deol and her husband Bharat Takhtani have become proud parents of a baby girl. Esha Deol is the daughter …
Box-office clashes are not new in Bollywood. In fact, they have become very common nowadays. In India, every Friday there …