Everyone in India surely knows about the force that Arijit Singh has when it comes to producing and belting out some of the best romantic songs for Bollywood movies. He first participated as a contestant on Fame Gurukul back in 2005 and he didn’t win the show. But he did put himself on the map as somebody to look out for. Arijit then started by building his own set up and started his journey with music encoding. The first song that he kick started with was ‘Tum hi ho’ from “Aashiqui 2”. This song went out to be the love anthem for 2013!
Once he began, there was no stopping him. He went on to record for many regional films and blockbuster Hindi movies. Below we have made a list of the top songs of Arijit Singh that will surely make you feel the feels! Arijit Singh is surely the love song maestro.
- Tum hi ho from Aashiqui 2: The film had Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor as the lead but what made the movie hit was this soulful song by Arijit Singh. It’s still a classic till today and can tug your heart’s strings.
- Beparwa from Shahid: Although the movie Shahid was not a commercial hit but it surely left an impact on the audience with this beautiful number sung by Arijit.
- Phir le aya dil from Barfi: The movie Barfi connected with the audiences all over not only because of the story but also the stellar songs the movie had. He also made a reprise version of this song.
- Kabira from Yeh Jawani hai dewani: This song hands down was the charm of this movie. This magical song from the movie will surely leave you with goosebumps.
- Laal Ishq from Ram Leela: Ram Leela surely gave relationship goals to a lot of people once it hit the screens. This slow tempo track Laal Ishq by Arijit Singh was simply beautiful.
- Kabhi jo badal barse from Jackpot: The movie was not the crowd’s favorite but this song turned out to be the biggest hit of the season!
More from Bollywood Hits
Shaan is a singing sensation who has conquered hearts of all his fans with his amazing voice. Shaan will soon come …
The recently released track “Laagi Na Choote” from the upcoming movie 'A Gentlemen’ will surely put you in a romantic mood. …